Master Data Management (MDM) - Senior Data Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
We are delivering a comprehensive master data management roadmap over the next 16 months to improve our services across Customer, Vendor and Chart of Account platforms.
This is a very exciting opportunity to collaborate on a global scale and help drive change and efficiency in systems and processes across the IQVIA estate. The successful candidate will learn many aspects relating to new ways of working at IQVIA which will very likely bring further opportunities after successful program delivery.
The senior data analyst will be responsible for analysis of existing data structures and recommendations for future data structures. The building of data relationship documentation associated with MDM pillars: Customer, Supplier and Chart of Accounts.
There will be specific project activity relating to global Customer hierarchy consolidation, Customer and Supplier data cleansing as well as an extensive match and merge initiative.
Provides expertise and systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Under general direction, formulates and defines data scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business data constructs and requirements.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper data requirement specifications.
• Guides and advises less-experienced Data Analysts.
• Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of Data analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
• Five (5) years systems analysis experience
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software and internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products.
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red