Key Account Director, MedTech
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA has an opening for a talented Business Development and Account Management individual to join our MedTech team in the role of Key Account Director in MedTech managing clients which are headquartered in the UK and/or have a UK affiliate.
We are in an exciting phase of further developing the MedTech business. We do this through our deep understanding of the industry and developing intimate knowledge of our clients.
A successful Key Account Director within IQVIA will lead new and thought-provoking discussions to challenge status quo and ultimately provide innovative solutions that address our clients’ key business challenges.
You must have a good appreciation of Medical Devises and In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) industry, IQVIA offerings and a strong client networkand ability to pull end to end solutions together to address client and industry need. Increasingly these engagements should be larger, more complex and longer term to underpin the relationship and value we bring to our clients.
The IQVIA MedTech Concept to Market Solutions capabilities include but are not limited to; Compliance (Quality and Regulatory), Commercial Technology, Real World Solutions and Commercial Solutions (Information, Consulting and CSMS).
- Lead Business Development and Account Management within designated key clients, delivering significant revenue targets in line with the MedTech strategy
- Engage and build strong relationships with senior executives and strategic leaders in the client organization
- Develop a shared vision and client engagement strategy across UK teams
- Ensure effective execution against client needs and IQVIA revenue targets
- Co-ordinate sales, business & service lines at a UK level
- Gain intimate knowledge of the client and challenge with innovative ideas in order to develop and close opportunities, to provide end-to-end solutions, to grow the size/duration/value of sales over time
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the healthcare Medical Device and IVD industry to maximize value we can offer to clients by providing industry specific insights
- Develop a good understanding of the breadth of IQVIA capabilities to maximize ability to grow accounts
- Ensure clients are getting maximum value from existing services to which they subscribe, by liaising with the client to agree and define requirements by conducting regular business and service reviews with clients and internal teams
- Work with clients and internal IQVIA teams to lead and drive client satisfaction with IQVIA services to underpin propensity for repeat, up-sell opportunities, positive referrals
- Collaborate with IQVIA colleagues across the organization to ensure they are engaged and aligned to the account strategy and support new business opportunities within clients. Work closely with colleagues to pull together successful, complex solutions for clients
- Methodical completion of underpinning sale activities (e.g. account planning, financial reporting, opportunity management etc.)
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree with moderate experience in the Medical Device or IVD sector is essential
- Previous experience of account management and consultative selling
- Strategic thinker with a solution focus, combined with ability to execute tactically
- Proven track record of solution selling across a diverse portfolio of capabilities
- Strong sales and opportunity management skills across the full sales cycle (from lead identification to contract negotiations and closing)
- Ability to engage board level contacts, as well as develop a network of senior and middle management contacts to build long lasting trusted partnerships
- Proven track record of managing a balanced pipeline of both short-term tactical opportunities and long-term strategic engagements
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients effectively
- Able to create strategic and tactical customer plans
- Strong understanding of financial reporting/forecasting and sales opportunity management
- Knowledge of Medical Device and IVD sector or evidence of successfully moving into a new market sectors
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, to deliver professional client communications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interpret and present complex concepts
- Proactive, self-motivated and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and to work collaboratively to pull together client engagements and delivery of projects
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red