Engagement Manager - UK Market Access
Descripción del trabajo
Local Market Access is a critical function within in the UKI Healthcare team, often acting as a ‘spearhead’ and first point of engagement with a client brand that develops into broader engagements involving departments across the IQVIA business e.g. Pathway Optimisation and Analytics, HEOR, Commercial Effectiveness, Technology and Real World Evidence. As a result, the role requires excellent interpersonal and networking skills and the ability to recognize and develop broader client engagements. To that end this role is at the forefront of how IQVIA engages both the pharmaceutical industry and the NHS to support improved patient outcomes at better value.
IQVIA is a world leading Pricing and Market Access Consultancy serving clients on a Global and Regional basis. The Local Market Access team works closely with Regional Market Access colleagues and is responsible for the UK and Ireland based clients which include pharmaceutical, medtech, consumer health and healthcare businesses (Life Sciences). Currently, the business is well established in the UK but looking to grow, with Ireland yet to be developed. There will be opportunities to work closely with the global consulting team on regional client engagements, and to support small to mid-size companies which have limited presence in the UK that are seeking a partner to support UK market access.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of market access consultancy and solutions (e.g. dossier and strategy development), supported by our world-class proprietary data assets, which help to fuel the advancement of our UK-based pharmaceutical and healthcare clients.
- Work closely with our clients on a daily basis to understand their challenges, requirements, and market access issues
- Support proposals for potential solutions; liaising closely with colleagues across multiple organisational groups, to support the delivery of complex, multifaceted solutions and engagements
- Provide support for project delivery and structure project approaches, react to changing timelines and requirements, and deliver on commitments to time and to budget
- Support the design and structure of impactful project reports, workshops and presentations that are tailored to the needs of the audience.
- Delivery of client projects will include writing reports, value propositions, environmental/therapy area analyses, desk and market research, contributing in client meetings (virtual and face-to-face) and reviewing documents
- Proactively broaden knowledge of consulting methodologies and the health and life sciences industries through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place.
- Comply with all relevant IQVIA policies, processes and procedures, and maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information held, processed or communicated by IQVIA, in line with those policies, processes and procedures
Education, skills, and experience required
- Knowledge and experience of the local market access environment for example: UK health policy, NHS landscape, HTAs, NICE, NIHR , Knowledge and competency on Pricing & Reimbursement
- A curious mind with a passion for problem-solving
- Experience of commercial consulting an advantage
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Able to support the execution of multiple projects at once within a team environment, to tight deadlines
- Excellent client relationship and networking skills
- Good team player with strong interpersonal & influencing skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) strong communication skills using all mediums
- You will need to be eligible to work in the UK/EU without sponsorship
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red