Commercial Solution Strategy Lead
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA is forming a new team to focused on developing market-leading commercial solution strategies that enable IQVIA and our clients to improve healthcare outcomes and deliver value across IQVIA's Commercial data, technology, and services portfolio - The Commercial Solution Strategy and Investment Planning Team.
As the Commercial Solution Strategy Lead you will be responsible for defining solution strategies, packages, and roadmaps across a portfolio of IQVIA commercial technology product, service, and data offerings. Working with IQVIA Global and Regional Business Unit partners and select clients, they will drive market analyses, develop investment recommendations, business cases and prioritized use cases/capabilities that align with the strategic vision in order to help clients improve patient outcomes and maximize their return on investment from IQVIA solutions. Solution Strategy Leads will also provide recommendations for organic and inorganic growth of the commercial focus areas that they support.
This role is not responsible for achieving sales or delivery targets
This role is home based with up to 30% travel to the office(s) (London and Zurich)
- Develop Commercial solution vision, strategy, investment prioritization, and alignment across IQVIA technology, data, and service pillars for a commercial focus area (e.g. Compliant Customer Engagement, Commercial Business Analytics & Intelligence, or Information Management)
- Coordinate and drive solution strategy, investment recommendations and capability prioritization alignment across Global and Regional Business Units
- Develop solution and technology product business cases based on strategy
- Define solution packages to take to market, including data, technology products and services
- Drive and execute market, competitive and white space analyses
- Support solution deal reviews to ensure strategic alignment
- Execute select strategic projects / M&A and partnership recommendations
- Develop use case/high-level capability prioritization and support and maintain technology product roadmaps
- Help to position and educate account teams and select clients on the commercial strategy and obtain ongoing client and account team feedback to optimize strategy
- Build relationships with select clients to help IQVIA become a trusted partner within key accounts
- Actively mentor and develop junior strategy team members
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven relevant experience within the commercial life sciences strategy or management consulting environment with demonstrable management experience
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following commercial life sciences focus areas:
- Compliant Customer Engagement,
- Commercial Business Analytics & Intelligence
- Information Management
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field required. Master's preferred
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red