Business Development Executive, Pharmaceutical Market Insights
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for driven business development professionals to join our hugely successful Growth & Emerging Sales Team to help drive business with the next generation of IQVIA’s strategic clients. This is an immensely rewarding role and a fantastic opportunity to refine sales skills in a solution driven, consultative sell, alongside world class training and coaching to accelerate a strong career at IQVIA.
The primary purpose of this role is to focus on driving business growth for an industry leading, business critical data asset. Your core responsibilities will be to identify, develop, establish and nature relationships with the next generation of IQVIA’s key clients across Europe and North America through demonstrating an exceptional understanding of our clients’ core business issues and matching them to our unrivalled services. Ultimately driving towards closing new business and contributing to overall business growth.
- Identifying and proactively driving omnichannel outreach to new business prospects
- Strive to meet and exceed all established revenue targets
- Customer interaction at C level:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business, challenges and strategy, in order to become partner of choice
- Developing and growing a network of key contacts across clients at all levels
- Demonstrable success in B2B solution sales - cold calling
- Life sciences / STEM undergraduate degree, or equivalent (desirable)
- Demonstrable knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Proven sales experience and a passion for winning new business sales
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Thrive in a quick sales cycle environment
- Clear examples of adaptability and lateral thinking
- Demonstrable skills in problem solving and ‘solution selling’
- Ability to articulate a customer’s issue by offering the best IQVIA solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to interpret and present complex concepts
- Ability to work independently and drive towards revenue targets
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed
- Proactive and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Team player: our team mantra and values of supporting each other, collaboration and constructive feedback are key to the success of this team
- Self-awareness: consistently striving towards self-improvement goals
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red