Analyst - EU Pharma Intelligence Services
Descripción del trabajo
We are rolling our generation 2 advanced BI and mobile app services across all EU countries to existing and potential retail pharmacy data partners including retail chains and independent pharmacy in around 10 countries- several 1000 customers—the engagements will combine both B2B and B2C aspects so an interesting combination. The role aims to support product development and sales specialists in the offering development and roll out of these services both with LO engagement and client engagement to maximise uptake and embedment potential.The role combines skills across many dimensions including innovation, customer engagement at international level, project management, analytics, networking, marketing and promotion as-well as technology.
Under broad guidance, supports the account management and business development teams in executing the delivery, roll-out and customer engagement and adoption of technology and data offerings.Provides high quality and on-time delivery of information solutions to our data supplier partners.Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development, upgrade and commercialisation of complex solutions.
2 days a week in the Paddington Office
- Delivers information services for a set of data supplier customers.
- Gathers requirements, develops custom reports, fulfills report requests and responds to customer questions under minimal supervision.
- Performs routine mathematical data analysis to develop customer specific solutions to unique business challenges faced by our data supplier partners.
- Validates data deliverables.
- Ensures that deliverables meet customer specifications including timeliness and quality.
- Identifies and delivers proactive marketplace insights to customers.
- Serves as back-up for other analysts.
- Maintains effective internal comms with teams to apprise of customer base activities.
- Proactively develops knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace from both traditional (pharma) and non-traditional (supplier) applications of IQVIA data.
- Project management around enhancements of our offerings, customized solutions and new countries roll out
- Close connection and collaboration with LO production, & statistical teams
- Gives overall guidance to LO in roll out offerings & follow up
- Ability to gather needs and develop new analytical solutions (new apps, apps enhancements, …)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven related experience (business analysis, customer service)
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and customer service skills.
- European languages to confident working level desirable
- Experience with MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working within the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience with business intelligence tools preferred e.g. PowerBi, Qlik or similar
- Technical proficiency with relational databases as used by IQVIA or business intelligence tools preferred.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within the pharmaceutical marketplace, emphasizing issues concerning Pharmacy -Retailers, Pharmacy e-commerce and Pharmaceutical Wholesalers.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red