Clinical Trials Materials Technician Monday - Friday from 2pm to 10 pm
Descripción del trabajo
Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
• Assemble test kits with specimen collection materials as per protocol
• Assemble investigator instruction manuals and flowcharts
• Package completed test kits, required documentation and required ancillary materials such as return shipping materials and bulk supplies for shipment to investigators
• Prepare packages for shipping
• Advise supervisor when supplies fall below required inventory levels in order to avoid delays in study start-up and resupply requirements
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• 1 year relevant experience . Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Good reading ability.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red