Project Support Specialist
Descripción del trabajo
- Manage the set up and maintenance of all project documentation files and records according to the scope of work
- Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans with project specific information.
- Prepare and analyze specific project deliverables.
- Prepare reports in ppt for project results delivery based on qualitative and quantitative data of the marketing research
- Create and track project timelines
- Coordinate with other project staff within and across the organization to identify and consolidate support processes.
- Will undertake project management activities as directed by project manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- half a year of related experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to prioritize, actively seek input and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Advanced level software and computer skills, including MS Office applications (.ppt, Excel, Word – essential, SPSS skills is an advantage)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red