HR Business Partner, Kiev Ukraine
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The HR Business Partner supports the continuous improvement of the HR function through adaptation of global HR programs and development and implementation of local HR programs in Ukraine.
- Build strong relationship with company divisions based on partnering and supporting business needs
- Provide HR partnering, coaching and counseling
- Support people managers in full cycle of Employee Experience
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR COEs (HRPSC, Talent Acquisition, L&D, C&B)
- Drive HR projects, programs and policies to support business strategy
- Implement organizational design;
- Conduct ad hoc reviews according to business needs and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures
- Work on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation
- Analyze the need of HR support for assigned stakeholders and adjust the function work accordingly
- Provide reports and analytics as requested by senior management and proactively offer interpretation and relevant actions based on them
- Master's Degree (Economics, Law, Human Recourses)
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience as HR BP / HR Generalist gained in multinational complex organizations
- Experience working in a matrixed HR environment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Advance knowledge of local Labor law
- Experience in reorganization and harmonization according to global HQ requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
- Effective influencing skills
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Good analytical and presentation skills
AWARDS – IQVIA is an exciting place to be right now:
- Named to FORTUNE’s 2021 List of “World’s Most Admired Companies”
- IQVIA Europe rose as one of the top 3 leading consulting firms for Healthcare Consulting according to Vault Rankings
Why to join IQVIA
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red