Connected Devices Senior Project Manager, Clinical Research
Descripción del trabajo
Connected Devices is one of the most dynamic and interesting areas within the Clinical Research industry. The identification, strategy and management of various devices and their data ingestion modalities in order to meet the endpoint goals of our customers is ever challenging and exciting. This highly visible business unit is closely connected to other trial delivery teams within IQVIA. We work closely with technology partners and our sponsor partners to help speed therapies to market in a global network. We seek highly motivated and accountable people looking for opportunities to impact the business and be part of the solution. At IQVIA, we look at individuals with a focus on continuous learning and career development
Manage medium to large multi-regional Connected Devices projects that are stand-alone or full-service in scope, across all phases of clinical studies. Ensure all project work is completed to the sponsor's satisfaction, on time and within budget and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Set-up, plan, implement and deliver the project in accordance with the Scope of Work agreed with the Customer.
- Serve as primary contact for a given Sponsor to ensure communication is maintained and reporting schedules are adhered to.
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings, including facilitation of Connected Devices owned meetings.
- Drive resource planning and support the project team to ensure adequate resourcing of the project throughout its life cycle, referring to senior management for advice as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage efforts of cross-functional project teams.
- Track and supervise project progress, identifying and evaluating project risks throughout the project life cycle and taking advice from senior management on corrective action, as appropriate.
- Coordinate preparation of customer reports on the activities and project progress, ensuring their prompt delivery to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure consistency in all deliverables for a given sponsor and that they are to the expected quality standards.
- Participate in the budgeting process, liaising with Resource Managers throughout Operational Services.
- Ensure that any third-party, IQVIA-responsible sub-contractors involved in the project are coordinated and managed effectively.
- Conduct an ‘End of Project’ Review Meeting to:-
* ensure that all project activities have been completed in full
* ensure that senior management is informed of any key learning points for the future and any proposed corrective action.
- Keep senior management within the business unit fully informed of any project issues that may impact the quality and timeliness of project delivery to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide input to line managers of project team members’ performance relative to project tasks.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of CRO Industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
- Ability to prepare and interpret budgets
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good ability to prioritize, schedule and organize
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 5 year's direct experience in Project Management within CRO industry, industry specific operations experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red