Senior Data Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships. May directly manage 1 or 2 employees
- Reviews unprotected data that was successfully bridged to ensure that trends are accurate for a particular product, outlet, manufacturer, etc. when compared to a previous time period.
- Monitors trends in supplier’s data submission (volume, completeness, etc.) and investigate any apparent anomalies.
- Makes changes to the unprotected data as required.
- If the product design calls for raw data to be projected, creates and/or applies projection factors, alter projection factors as necessary to account for missing supplier data.
- Updates / maintains universe and sample files as needed.
- Reviews trends to identify any apparent anomalies in the projected data. Researches suspected problems.
- Specifies required changes to the data if necessary.
- Updates the transaction database by replacing the last cycle’s data with the newly received and processed data.
- Update the history file(s), applying corrections to historical data as necessary.
- Answers questions from less experienced colleagues.
- Suggests new automation opportunities to create process efficiencies.
- Manipulates database query software and mainframe applications.
- Maintains and enhances the quality on highly complex databases by identifying and implementing quality control measures and procedures.
- Acts SME to support an off-shore production hub and may advise on the scheduling of day to day activities to ensure high quality, accurate and timely deliverables which meet requirements.
- May provide direct support to client facing teams or 3rd parties.
- Serves as an escalation point for resolving exceptions and complex queries
- Supports the business/department in development and implementation of new systems and offerings
- Performs ongoing analysis and evaluation of existing processes with the objective of providing continuous improvements.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red