Sr Scientist, Lab Operations
Descripción del trabajo
The Senior Scientist in the Method Validation Group leads the performance of regulated bioanalytical method validation using LC/MS (Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry). The position may include wet lab, LCMS operator, and project leader responsibilities, and may lead the analytical work of one wet lab analyst by preparing lab instructions, setting up individual runs in LIMS and generating analytical data for further dissemination to project management. In addition to instrument operation, the Senior Scientist LC/MS is responsible for some maintenance, documentation in accordance with SOPs and regulations, and data processing in a manner which meets company quality best practices, objectives, and timelines.
- Attend pre-validation meeting and review relevant LCMS data presented
- Independently perform fundamental LC/MS operations to include LC system setup in accordance with validation methodology, mass spectrometer calibration, tuning and optimization, routine LC/MS analysis and data processing.
- Prepare lab instructions for wet lab analyst
- Method troubleshooting through data interpretation, experimental design, and data collection.
- Work with project team on project related communications and data generation
- Train new analysts in the performance of LCMS bioanalysis including explanation of scientific theory of analytical procedures.
- Meet responsibilities and study objectives according to timeline expectations
- Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Comply with all safety standards established by procedures related to chemical hygiene and biohazard safety.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Independent use of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Familiarity with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Basic knowledge of math and chemistry.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic computer skills (e.g., word processing, spreadsheet, network navigation, etc.).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, Chemistry and/or Biology preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in bioanalysis using LCMS in a regulated laboratory.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red