Descripción del trabajo
- The Scientist Core LC/MS (Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) employs liquid chromatographic separation techniques and mass spectrometric analysis for data collection. In addition to instrument operation, the Scientist LC/MS is responsible for some associated instrument maintenance, documentation in accordance with SOPs and regulations, and data processing in a manner which meets company quality best practices, objectives, and timelines.
- With minimal guidance performs fundamental LC/MS operations to include LC system setup in accordance with validated methodology, mass spectrometercalibration, tuning and optimization, routine LC/MS analysis and data processing.
- Assists project management with method troubleshooting through data interpretation, experimental design, and data collection.
- Works with Study Lead and project team on project related communications and data generation.
- Meet responsibilities and study objectives according to timeline expectations.
- Train entry level LCMS analysts as appropriate
- Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Comply with all safety standards established by procedures related to chemical hygiene and biohazard safety.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Independent use of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Familiarity with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Basic knowledge of math and chemistry.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic computer skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, network navigation, etc.).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, Chemistry and/or Biology preferred
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in bioanalysis using LCMS
- The ability to occasionally lift moderately heavy, delicate objects (LC instrumentation).
- The ability and willingness to work with potentially hazardous chemicals and instrumentation
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red