Descripción del trabajo
- Extract spend data from accounts payable or other databases and create spend reports in various formats.
- Research the vendor information and suitability to satisfy Professional Service Centre (PSC) request to approve vendors.
- Undertake database cleanse and monitor and rationalize the number of vendors held on the vendor database.
- Create purchase order requisitions in resident purchasing system as required.
- Act as interface with PSC, e.g. vendor query resolution.
- Assist business to solicit competitive quotes for basic goods and services from vendors and prepare comparative analysis of bids. Make all arrangements up to the point of decision making; liaise with PSC regarding purchase to pay process.
- Liaise with vendors to assist in researching and resolving incorrect invoices.
- Work with colleagues where there are vendor queries on significant purchase order requisitions.
- Streamline the day-to-day purchasing processes to make purchase to pay process more efficient.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 4 years’ relevant experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft Finance modules.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills.
- Ability to prioritize own workloads to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and managers.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red