Associate Principal Scientist, Laboratory Operations
Descripción del trabajo
- Maintain Lab directory of service and associated global test codes. Support regional cost sheets and price sheets.
- Maintain strong internal and external relationships, including global pathologists.
- Management, oversight and coordination of the transition of clinical trials tests from development into global operations.
- Ensure reliable, secure global procedures are developed, maintained and documented for new tests being implemented.
- Supports Scientific Affairs and Sales in the acquisition of new testing.
- Review and approve quality control reports used to assess the validity of testing procedure, initiate remedial/corrective action where indicated.
- Supports Sales in bid preparation and defense.
- Provide clear and timely communications lines with Test Development, Scientific Affairs, Project Management, Pharmaceutical sponsors, laboratory operations, and investigators to ensure global services are developed and appropriate with all regulatory and customer requirements.
- Develop a good understanding of the Q2 Solutions business and build relationships with global scientists and global laboratory operations.
- Provide oversight to ensure reliable secure global technical and operational procedures are in place and provide support for improvement opportunities globally.
- Remain aware of scientific and other advances, as the subject matter expert for assigned Lab services. Develop and maintain skills and knowledge appropriate to the post by undertaking training and attending meetings and conferences.
- Ensures that safety, environmental, company and departmental policies and procedures are disseminated, understood, complied with and documented.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate training in working practices in line with local regulatory bodies.
- All associates will be familiar with the safety, environmental rules and procedures applying to their job and take reasonable care for their own safety and that of other people.
- Understand and apply the site Safety, Environmental Policy, Safety Management System and relevant legal safety & Environmental requirements.
Minimum required education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
- 3-5 years relevant industry experience.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Deep scientific knowledge/experience with the ability to troubleshoot, guide and provide direction/performance management of staff as well have an understanding of operating budget and impacts to overall P&L.
- Skilled in extracting data to measure KPI's.
- Strong knowledge of relevant procedures, processes, and regulations.
- Working knowledge of department systems (i.e. QLIMS, NewLIMS, QNET).
- Strong knowledge of lab safety.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red