Oncology/Hematology Key Account Manager - Houston
Descripción del trabajo
This is an exciting opportunity to join IQVIA as an Oncology/Hematology Key Account Manager (KAM)to drive sales for our client. The KAM will be assigned a territory as part of a national team to educate and sell advanced therapeutics to the key stakeholder community.
In this role, you will convey complex clinical, diagnostics and access & reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders so that all appropriate patients can benefit from therapy. You must be able to utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships of trust that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer's needs and develop solutions within the company framework that meet these needs. This position works closely with cross functional peers to ensure that company suite of services is made available as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited school required
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in pharma/biotech or device is required
- Oncology sales experience or Hematology sales experience is required
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives in the Onc/Hem specialty market
- Proven ability to communicate clinical message with customers
- High level of learning agility in support of multiple brands
- Prior experience working and collaborating in an account team environment
- Knowledge of the reimbursement and fulfillment pathway for Onc/Hem specialty products
- Proven ability to examine business environment, interpret territory analytics and team insights to assess business opportunities and drive sales results
- Strong account management and superior selling skills to the Onc/Hem Specialty community focused on providing a high level of customer service
- Opportunistic, driven and proven ability to find ways to win in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated Success – President’s Award Winner/Top 10% performance
- Established relationships within the Oncology/Hematology Provider community
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Strong and effective presentation skills across multiple channels (face to face, phone, and virtual engagement platforms)
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong cross-functional teamwork skills
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required
- Must reside within territory
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note - IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red