Software Developer (Hybrid) (Canada)
Descripción del trabajo
Open to candidates authorized to work in Canada.
Hybrid work schedule with 2-3 days in office. Candidates must be local to IQVIA offices located in:
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Software Development of STI Technologies is seeking a hybrid candidate to support the development of healthcare web applications for our patient support programs. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing new features for our applications as well as completing code reviews, debugging, and writing supporting documentation. Be seen as a leader and resource for Developers across the team. Become a part of a group who values innovation and new technologies. Apply today!
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of frontend development including:
- 3+ years experience with Angular or REACT
- Experience with Redux or other state managers
- Experience with ReactJS
- Understanding of promises
- Proven understanding of how a Browserworks
- Strong understanding of HTTP, RESTful, Design Patterns, Unit tests, Git
- Experience with Redux & RxJS (Observables)
- Experience with:
- SQL/NoSQL experience
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel)
At least one of the following frameworks used to build a large project:
- Knowledgeable around polyfills are and what they are used for, preferred.
- Good team player and mentor, required.
- You know how to deliver high-quality code, required.
- Familiar with Scrum/Kanban processes, required.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red