Technology Sales Manager / Germany
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Manager, Technology Sales / Germany
Technology – Pharma & Healthcare – Remote (or Office FRA/MUC/Bensheim)
IQVIA Technologies helps life sciences companies accelerate innovation to make a greater impact on human health. Our transformative technologies harness intelligence, integrate industry leading data and analytics, and use advances AI/ML capabilities to unleash business potential – faster.
At IQVIA, it is our goal to empower our clients with the technology and digital solutions they need to enhance people’s lives and improve healthcare around the world. We provide several innovative solutions for our clients, covering healthcare professional engagement, patient engagement, provider engagement, commercial effectiveness and more.
Primary focus of this role is on selling our IQVIA’s tech portfolio within the Pharma and Med-tech industry in Germany. The role is set-up on two major pillars, whereas the focus can be distributed upon the individual strengths:
Technology Sales Management (new business):
- Manage the acquisition of new, high-profile clients by focusing on large deals to meet revenue and profitability objectives.
- Negotiate & close deals independently
- Support key opportunities that are critical to achieve global plan and financial goals on a quarterly basis
- Assess any additional client potential within white space analysis to directly drive revenue & growth
- Deploy extensive external and internal networking to develop contacts and engage with your defined portfolio of clients to drive your opportunity pipeline e.g., generating lead
- Work with the wider DACH Technology team to co-ordinate your approach with customers to drive sales, leveraging support where required
- Achieve individual annual sales targets based on selling to our clients across the offering suite to attain TCV quotas as assigned.
Technology Business Partner (existing business):
- Own and manage existing large and mid-sized accounts from a tech perspective to grow our product portfolio.
- Develop and execute the acquisition of new opportunities.
- Lead offerings teams to develop and adapt current solutions, to create new & improved client centric offerings
- Interface at all operational level. (IT, SFE, R&D, commercial regulatory, marketing, compliance, R&D, Quality)
- Partner with the Account Directors to engage C-suite and key influencers and budget holders within client base.
- Support the build out of account plans, and develop / evolve client specific account strategies based on current client ecosystems and maturity
- Minimum 5-7 years of prior relevant experience in sales, consulting or equivalent
- Sales cycle experience is required: Prospect, Identify Opportunities, Propose Solutions (writing proposals), Negotiate, Close
- Good knowledge of Digital or Technology offerings in the CRM, ERP space or other business solution areas
- Ideally proven track record of selling directly to clients and/or managing/consulting (internal) clients
- Demonstrated ability to influence mid/high-level management both internally and at customer organizations
- Individual must be a motivated and talented salesperson, who has excellent presentation and writing skills, (German and English)
- Ability to work independently and engage wider go to market stakeholders across organization both internally and externally
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams, a true team player
- Proven track record at mid-level contacts.
- Excellent Business/Industry awareness and a thorough understanding of industry or technology trends and their impact on the business
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In Technology, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
It's an exciting time to join and reimagine what's possible in healthcare.
Moving healthcare forward. Together.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red