Clinical Trial Educator (m/w/d), home-office
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA is currently recruiting a Clinical Trial Educator or SeniorClinical Trial Educator / CTE (m/w/d) for our growing Medical Affairs team, working home-based throughout Germany in full-time or part time 32h/week.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the option to an extension.
As a Clinical Trial Educator, you will accelerate patient enrollment, improve site performance and help to streamline studies. You’ll often be your sites’ go-to person for information, advice and problem solving. You will also have the chance to work on studies featuring complex or non-traditional patient pathways, often featuring compressed timelines for diagnosis and enrollment. Furthermore, you will support the initial education and ongoing reinforcement of complex protocols. It will be your role helping to navigate issues where intense competition exists for similar patient populations. You will also be needed to provide regular training and assistance for site staff and patients on issues such as drug administration and testing.
Would you enjoy the following?
- Having a dynamic role which changes as the clinical trial progresses
- Engaging with and educating clinical trials investigators and patients
- Help to improving patient care
Does this sound like you?
- This could be your perfect role especially if you’re a CRA or other clinical trial professional with the direct exposure to the sites, qualified nurse or other healthcare professional e.g. pharmacist, medical doctor
- You have a deep understanding of the clinical research process and a commercial attitude, you are a strong networker and like to find solutions based approaches to addressing the identified barriers to patient recruitment
- Nurse education or university degree in life sciences
- Experience as CRA, as qualified nurse or as healthcare/clinical trial professional who has been collaborating with clinical research sites
- Knowledge of clinical trial process and regulations e.g. ICH, GCP
- Working experience with different therapeutic areas would be beneficial, e.g. Cardiology, Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, Oncology
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple functions and drive them to completion
- Effective communication, organizational and interpersonal,
- Solution orientation and ability to motivate collaborators
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Fluent English and German language skill are essential
- Flexibility to travel throughout Germany and Austria and a valid driving license
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Please apply with your English CV, motivation letter and your certificates and reference letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red