Consultant / Sr Consultant (Project Executive) - Market Research
Descripción del trabajo
Sr Consultant / Consultant (Project Executive) - Market Research
Company Location: Istanbul, Turkey
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. IQVIA is present in more than 100+ countries around the world.
Responsible for the on-time completion of Primary Market Research (PMR) projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the life sciences field. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities and assists in the sales process.
- Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of PMR projects.
(Development of the research models for the specific needs of the client, preparing proposals, monitoring the surveys, data analysis by statistical methods, preparation of the analytical reports & presentations)
- Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, Consultants, and where relevant, to Statistical Services assigned to engagement.
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- When acting as Project Manager, proactively manages project timelines and manages day to day communication with the client and team members.
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA is an asset)
- 7-11 years of post-undergraduate experience or 5-7 years of post MBA experience in healthcare market research for Sr Consultant position
- 4-7 years of post-undergraduate experience or 2-5 years of post MBA experience in healthcare market research for Consultant position
- Preferably market research agency experience
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life science industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of PMR methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life science industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red