Descripción del trabajo
Business Analyst (Consulting)
IQVIA is the world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better. By applying cutting-edge analytics and proprietary application suites hosted on the IQVIA One intelligent cloud, the company connects more than 10 petabytes of complex healthcare data on diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes to enable our clients to run their operations more efficiently.
This job posting is for consulting arm of IQVIA a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry in 100+ countries around the world. Our teams offer end-to-end management consulting in key issues areas that include: business unit, therapy area and brand strategy, portfolio strategy, market entry strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access studies and commercial model design. Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding career in life sciences consulting, replete with opportunities to address diverse and challenging client problems, interact with senior client leaders and gain exposure to a collegial and collaborative work environment. All the applications will be kept strictly confidential.
As an Analyst with IQVIA Consulting Team, you’ll be responsible for actively participating in the development and delivery of consulting projects by:
• Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid development of recommendations; exercise informed business judgment in identifying the approach to the question.
• Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations.
• Conducting independent desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources.
• Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops.
• Building professional relationships with members of the client team.
• Proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies.
• Assisting in proposal development.
Candidates interested in joining our team as an Analyst should have;
• A minimum of an undergraduate degree in engineering, economics or business,
• Fresh graduate or maximum 1 year experience,
• A solid track record of extra-curricular achievement (internship in healthcare is preferred),
• A strong commitment to high quality work, attention to detail and an interest in rapid learning and skill development,
• A strong interest in management consulting and healthcare industry,
• Very strong analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills,
• A willingness and ability to travel,
• Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral),
• Proficiency in MS Office programs (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red