Senior Consultant Real world & Analytics Solutions
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, advanced analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The department Real World & Analytics Solutions in the Nordics is a multidisciplinary consulting team with team members in all Nordic countries serving life science and healthcare stakeholders with insights and advice.
We are now looking to expand our team with an experienced Senior Consultant who can grow our consulting engagements. Please apply if you would like to join an international team of highly skilled people and have an entrepreneurial mindset to expand our Finnish presence. Focus area will be commercial strategy, Pricing & Market Access Strategy.
- As a Senior Consultant you will have a diverse function with excellent career opportunities. You will be involved in business development, leading projects in Finland and Nordics. We expect you to be able to design new approaches and be able to lead cross-country projects and larger engagements. Your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking and business management skills will be called upon from day one.
- Work in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, lead workshops with client employees, management teams or other stakeholders
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost-effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction
- Develops project plans with timelines and deliverables and leads projects to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with little senior management guidance
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience
- Provide knowledge and marketing skills about the market access situation in Finland – in particular for innovative Rx treatments
- Remaining current on the Finnish healthcare trends, competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at both new and assigned customers.
- Raise the general awareness and profile of IQVIA in Real World and Analytics solutions space in Finland by attending local conferences and events, attend virtual client events and publish articles about the industry
- Master degree in for example Data Science, engineering, business administration, economics, health economics or health sciences from a top business/research school
- 8 or more years of relevance experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
- Proven track record in business development or solution development in Finland
- Living or willing to relocate to Finland
- You are results driven and have a positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach
- Shows the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in moderating workshops and strategic consulting
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and
executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Fluent in Finnish; proficiency in other Nordic languages an asset
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red