Scientific Advisor, Infectious Disease and Molecular Testing (US Remote)
Descripción del trabajo
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
- Main Scientific point of contact and provides global scientific oversight for key customers.
- Leads Early Engagement between biomarker scientists and clinical scientists to provide input in tests, platforms and associated technical aspects of the trials.
- Supports feasibility discussions concerning assay transfer and test validation to ensure biomarker methods fit the study requirements including new technology evaluation.
- Coordinates scientific activities across Q2 Solutions lab network and Scientific Advisors (e.g. oncology, anatomic pathology, genomics, immunoassays, flow cytometry and CDx/IVD, regulatory).
- Responsible for scientific escalation.
- Contributes to the Scientific Governance meetings.
- Utilize the extended capabilities of our parent organizations, IQVIA and Quest Diagnostics for Disease Area and other subject matter expertise.
- Perform research, benchmarking and comparative analyses to nurture innovation and review for new technologies/assays to support Scientific Affairs and Translational Science for potential assay development.
- Provide scientific/technical support for bid defense prep meetings and capability presentations for oncology trials.
- Preparing scientific material including white papers, training documents regarding Q2 Solutions laboratory testing services and support global S&M activities.
- Support scientifically sound approach/proposal forward to bid team for requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs), and other queries related to clinical trials.
- Participate in and develop initiatives based on subject-matter expertise to further educate colleagues throughout the organization on lab/use of biomarkers in clinical trials, e.g. Internal Scientific forums on specific oncology indications or technical areas related to clinical trials.
- Work with internal functions (e.g. Marketing, Strategy) to create scientific client-facing material (e.g. slide decks, webinars, newsletters, web content, etc.) and represent Q2 Solutions at conferences and other events related to Clinical Trials.
- Utilize sound knowledge and understanding of Q2 Solutions internal processes, practices, and capabilities.
- If required, support the above tasks for other Therapy Areas.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- PhD or MD preferred.
- 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or clinical trial environment including experience with therapeutic area and all areas of the clinical laboratory testing including new assay development, or other comparable combination of education, training, and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red