Proposal Developer 1
Descripción del trabajo
Under general supervision, develop and prepare budgets and proposals for assigned customers, to support the global sales team.
• Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals.
• Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents.
• Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
• Revise or develop preliminary agreements and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope.
• Develop an understanding of, and be compliant to all processes and policies relating to the development of proposals.
• Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
• Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
• Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
• May participate in customer meetings.
• Participate in departmental initiatives.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 1 year direct experience in Proposals or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.; Req
• Knowledge of CRO Industry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models.
• Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols.
• Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red