Descripción del trabajo
In this role, you will be acting as a technical Product Manager for an AI-powered, clinical analytics product. You will own the technical product strategy while acting as the overall product owner and solution architect for your product. You will work with business stakeholders, user experience professionals, development leadership and our data science team to develop a cohesive, technically sound solution that meets the needs of the overall product roadmap. You will serve as a subject matter expert for the development team regarding key technical goals, and act as the primary liaison to the business, ensuring ongoing visibility to development strategy and progress.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with technical leadership to define the product delivery strategy
- Working with data scientists to evaluate modeling and integration strategies
- Leading the decomposition process from product features to vertically oriented user stories
- Evaluating, prioritizing and balancing trade-offs between functional work and technical debt
- Guiding user experience and development activities in alignment with the product roadmap
- Defining and prioritizing non-functional requirements and automation needs
- Facilitating discovery to drive building the right solutions
- Supporting product offering documentation, including formal communications, enablement materials and presentations for executive leadership
- Mentoring and coaching in a quickly growing team that is key to delivering differentiating solutions for IQVIA
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience acting as a product owner
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain ideas to both technical and nontechnical people
- Leads through partnership, collaboration and servant leadership principles
- A technical degree, with a combination of product management, software delivery, and data science experience.
- Exposure to life sciences domain and/or clinical trials
- Solid understanding of machine learning concepts, with the ability to convey to non-technical audiences
- An understanding of the fundamentals of architecture and software development processes and procedures, including agile approaches
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including good command of the English language
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red