Principal Product Manager
Descripción del trabajo
In this role, you will be acting as a Principal Product Manager for a new, AI-powered clinical planning solution. You will own the strategy, vision and roadmap while acting as the primary champion for your product offering(s). You will work with business stakeholders, executive leadership and sales/marketing teams to prioritize opportunities and execute an effective go-to-market strategy.
In addition to working closely with user experience professionals, you will collaborate with the ACOE development team, ensuring that the market needs are appropriately translated into actionable features within the product backlog. You will serve as a subject matter expert for the development team regarding key goals, and act as the primary liaison to the business, ensuring ongoing visibility to development progress.
Your typical activities might include:
- Researching the competitive landscape along with macro industry trends
- Overseeing user research and feedback analysis
- Developing and managing the product roadmap in response to changing business and market pressures
- Defining goals and success measures for prioritized initiatives, in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Defining, managing and prioritizing a backlog of product features
- Guiding user experience and development activities in alignment with the product vision
- Supporting product offering documentation, including formal communications, enablement materials and presentations for executive leadership
- Mentoring and coaching in a quickly growing team that is key to delivering differentiating solutions for IQVIA
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An MBA degree, with a combination of business development, continuous delivery, and clinical research experience.
- Plus; An understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures, including agile approaches
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including good command of the English language
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red