Enterprise Systems Manager (remote)
Descripción del trabajo
Provides subject matter expertise, service management, and a high level of internal consulting support for communication services such as Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, On24, and PGI.
- Sets the direction for organization's physical conferencing solutions and the corresponding experience and capabilities
- Conveys product/solution vision to engineering, implementation, and support teams to ensure cross-team alignment
- Responsible for experience design, standards, and corresponding implementation
- Responsible for research and evaluation of new/emerging technologies
- Oversees conferencing-related A/V work for renovation, upgrades, and new build outs - includes design, planning, budget, procurement, and project leadership
- Advise business and IT stakeholders on digital platforms and functionalities to improve employee engagement
- Service management to support web conferencing technologies used by our global organization.
- Provide technical guidance and coordinate support between business and IT operations for all web conferencing solutions
- Bring latest industry best practices into action through developing and implementing protocols towards hosting a webinar. Support guidelines are followed for best possible user experience.
- Ability to work as a program manager with diverse teams spread across marketing, support functions and key business stakeholders
- Maintain technology awareness around web/digital events and webinars. Support business to adopt best possible web conferencing technology and drive efficiency
- Provides leadership for the development, expansion, and administration of the organization's web-conferencing programs and services.
- Assist in supporting wider Microsoft 365 Collaboration products and technologies such as Microsoft Teams, Stream, and Power Platform
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 years related experience or
- 5-7 years working with audio/web conferencing systems such as Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, On24, and PGI.
- 5+ years of A/V (audio and visual) and/or conferencing related technologies, including codecs, display technologies, room control programming knowledge, microphones and config/management, camera systems, systems monitoring and management
- 5+ years of IT support strategy and execution
- 3+ years of experience managing, administering, and/or supporting modern conferencing platforms e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx+
- 5+ years of team/technical leadership role
- Excellent executive level communication and documentation skills
- Expertise in managing large-scale deployments across international offices, datacenters, managed vendors, and cloud service providers
- Experience in supporting end-to-end end user lifecycle process at scale and with high levels of automaton: employee on-boarding/off-boarding, IAM, distribution lists, shares, mailboxes, app entitlements, desktop builds, app distribution
- Experience supporting large non-disruptive office user and technology migrations
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Intelligent risk taking, someone who challenges the status-quo, operates across boundaries and seeks win-win outcomes
- Ability to work under pressure and manage changing priorities
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red