Contracts Analyst 2
Descripción del trabajo
The Global Business Operations (GBO) team is a dynamic group with high visibility within IQVIA. GBO develops strategic proposals and budgets for our customers, and upon award, drives contract execution, including changes throughout the study lifecycle, by working with numerous internal and external stakeholders. We seek highly motivated and accountable people looking for opportunities to impact the business and be part of the solution. At IQVIA, we look at individuals with a focus on continuous learning and career development.
- Develop and prepare contracts for assigned customers, to support the Global sales team.
- Work closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts
- Develop and prepare Contracts
- Primary customer interface on large, complex contracts, responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Revise or develop the contracts and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope. Ensure any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately
- Customize documents to accurately reflect services provided. Oversee finalization and distribution of documents
- Assist in the negotiation of legal contracting text using Quintiles Global Contracting Policy, templates and fallbacks
- Represent Contracts team at customer meetings and on task forces as required Create budget, scopes and contracts as required
- Provide advice, support and guidance to other Contract Analysts as needed Mentor and train team members
- Perform all other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of CRO Industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models Ability to prepare and interpret budgets and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 3 year's direct experience in Contracts, Finance, Proposals, industry specific operations experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red