Contracts Analyst 1
Descripción del trabajo
*Remote based *
Prepares and maintains client contracts.
• Working closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts
• Negotiating, developing and revising contracts, related budgets and scope of work
• Ensuring the scope of work is defined correctly, budgets reflect the scope, and any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately
• Acting as primary customer interface on small to mid-size projects and supporting senior team members on medium to large projects
• Project managing the contracting process, ensuring timely execution of contracts
• Bachelor's Degree Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field
• and a minimum of 1 year's direct experience in contracts or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• As a strong project manager and negotiator, you will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good understanding of the CRO, pharmaceutical or laboratory industry.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red