Associate Director, HCO Business Development, Real World Evidence
Descripción del trabajo
At Inteliquet an IQVIA business, we believe every patient is valuable and worthy of our very best efforts.
Our mission is to be a key connector at the intersections of clinical decision support, patient therapy, and therapeutic research and development. Envisioning a world where everyone has timely access to the best and longest-lasting therapies possible, we strive to remove barriers so that clinical trials and research work better for all stakeholders—especially the patient. Through insights, technology, and expertise we help solve one of the most difficult problems in healthcare—harnessing the data needed to match patients quickly and accurately to clinical trials and bring more trials to those patients. We focus on improving the way clinical trials work, so that trial access is available to every patient.
- Healthcare Organizations: We help clinicians and healthcare providers with better choices— to open the right trials; to conduct more efficient patient screening; and to find the best clinical trials for patients. We help identify right patient populations for the right trials, which can accelerate enrollment, conduct more cost-effective, successful trials, more efficiently, and serve the most patients—with better choices. We fill the void that EMRs and other solutions cannot fill.
- Life Sciences: Our software platform and expertise help life science organizations conduct optimal feasibility, site selection and faster, more accurate patient screening and matching. Predictive analytics and insights provide enhanced intelligence, real-world evidence and longitudinal data for optimal decisions, outcomes, and increased patient accrual rates.
- Patients: Our services and tools allow physicians to assess all therapeutic options including clinical trials to provide the best possible options to patients and open opportunities not previously available.
The Associate Director, Business Development - HCO Cancer Center Development, will be responsible for executing Inteliquet’s growth strategy as an integral part of IQVIA’s Real World Solutions (RWS) global business unit. This will include selling clinical trial technology solutions to community oncology practices, IDNs and Research Institutions with a goal of expanding the cancer center research consortium. This individual contributor will report directly to the Managing Director of Business Development & Deployment and, may receive coaching and advisory from the Director, BD/Sales.
This role is critical to Inteliquet’s overall growth and is intended to support an evolving portfolio of solutions that supports multiple cancer centers, downstream needs, and future healthcare verticals. This is an exciting opportunity for a responsible, dynamic, creative, and highly motivated person who will be able to present the services and technology solutions to potential research sites and develop new opportunities with the objective of establishing long term, mutually beneficial partnerships. This is a highly visible role in the organization and will be coordinating with multiple groups across the company. The location is virtual (remote working), with domestic travel to current and potential cancer center sites, but you must be based in the US.
EssentialDuties & Responsibilities
- New Business Development: Selling Inteliquet’s clinical trial feasibility/patient matching platform/solutions to cancer centers.
- Development of new cancer center research consortium partnerships.
- Management of contracting processes for agreements between Inteliquet/IQVIA and new partners.
- Management and facilitation of internal cross-functional teams, site meetings and clinical technology platform demonstrations.
- Management of metrics—focused on consistency of execution and quality.
- Continuous use and maintenance of CRM to track business development activity.
- Establishes strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including executive leadership within cancer centers.
- Collaborates with the HCO leadership team to achieve a deep understanding of cancer center demographics, pain points and patient/business needs.
- Assembles and manages internal and external cross-functional teams to facilitate partnership development, governance and maintenance.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business marketing tools and procedures.
- Serves as the primary initiator, driver, and closer of high value business relationships that are in line with the research site’s vision, strategy, and long-term plans.
- Assists with consortium agreement negotiations.
- Adheres to policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Works with internal team members to ensure cohesive and efficient processes are being implemented on the HCO BD side.
- Works closely with HCO leadership regarding the overall cancer center consortium messaging and
- Gathers market intelligence, competitive intelligence, and cancer center interviews for ongoing feedback.
- Ensures a smooth transition from development to deployment.
- Represents Inteliquet at national/regional/local industry conferences and symposiums with a goal of scouting and developing new Inteliquet/IQVIA relationships and partnership opportunities.
- Proven experience selling consultative solutions to large, complex healthcare organizations with multiple decision makers and stakeholders.
- Current knowledge of the oncology clinical research market and trends.
- Ability to function in an asset model driven organization and to "roll up your sleeves and be in the trenches” and contribute to accomplish specific timelines and goals.
- High energy, self-motivated, organized, approachable and articulate team player.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pace environment and effectively manage change.
- Proven cross-functional team leadership experience.
- Robust planning, decision-making and process improvement skills, with a drive for continuous improvement and the ability to ensure procedures and processes are in place that led to delivery of quality results.
- Considerable knowledge of business/sales theory, business/sales processes, management, budgeting, and business/sales operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to meet short-term deadlines and multi-task in a very fast-paced work environment
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills, including a positive and professional attitude, ability to establish peer relationships internally across company departments and cross-functional and external teams and externally with HCO/Life Science customers and partners.
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of and preferred experience in the oncology and cancer center ecosystem
- Review, understanding, and compliance with HIPAA Security policies and procedures
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information (PHI)
- Understanding of clinical data management and applications of RWD.
Education & Relevant Experience
- 5-7+ years in healthcare/life sciences business development, with increasingly responsible in relevant roles, an understanding of cancer research operations and the oncology market.
- Experience selling/recommending clinical technology solutions and/or EMR’s a plus.
- Experience navigating large organizations with multiple decision makers is required.
- Established cancer center relationships a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in science, healthcare business or marketing. Masters in a relevant field is preferred.
- Familiarity with RWE/RWD.
- Cancer Center, Clinical Research, Healthcare or Life science business development experience preferred.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red