Analytics Insight Manager, Real World Evidence
Descripción del trabajo
Perform, manage and co-ordinate activities for complex opportunities/ projects. Utilize multiple data sources to perform analysis, formulate recommendations and present to internal and external stakeholders. Train and mentor junior staff and country leads. Make recommendations and lead process improvements.
• Accountable to ensure IQVIA planning services are providing a competitive edge in winning new business. Take independent responsibility for the creation of complex country and/or enrollment strategies or site lists in support of opportunities including but not limited to requests for proposals, early engagements, re-bids and potentially awarded studies
• Support the development of materials related to feasibility and/or enrollment strategies or site lists for customer bid defense meetings or internal customers such as Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Medical Leads or business development
• Recommend solutions for key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams
• Prepare for planning meetings by conducting complex research into therapeutic areas using databases, scientific literature, the internet and expert medical knowledge
• Lead complex planning meetings with internal stakeholders including Medical Directors, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Business Developers, Sales Staff and Program Directors. Present results of data gathering and analysis activities
• Undertake therapeutic training, as necessary, and keep abreast of developments in clinical research
• Train, support and mentor new team members
• Serve as a SME for planning tools, demonstrate an depth understanding of system features and functions to know what features are best used to accomplish an accurate country, site or enrollment strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree Healthcare or Biological Science Req
• 5 years’ related experience in clinical research. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Clinical/project management experience is preferred.
• General knowledge and understanding of company clinical systems, procedures and corporate standards.
• Thorough knowledge of medical terminology, GCP, FDA regulations, and Drug Development process.
• In-depth understanding of clinical research.
• Hands-on experience of Feasibility
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Fluid report writing in English
• Strong computer literacy, including well-developed computer skills in applicable software.
• Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize tasks.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red