Sales Representative - Detroit/Cleveland - 2712414
Descripción del trabajo
Urology Sales Representative
The Urology Sales Representative is responsible gaining recommendations from healthcare providers (HCPs) to patients for the promoted product, Flomentum, and ultimately for achieving sales goals within an assigned territory. The Sales Representative must establish mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with influential physicians, and HCPs key to the sales success of Flomentum. The Sales Representative is also responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate his/her manager and teammates to maximize sales.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- 5+ years sales experience with at least 3+ years medical sales experience required (i.e. pharmaceutical, OTC, or similiar)
- Urology experience with strong relationships with urologists in territory is a plus
- Demonstrated consistent success in prior roles
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative and execution-oriented
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note - IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red