CDC/CDC 2/Sr.CDC/Programmer/Clin Data Prgmg Assoc 1/Software Devl Analyst 1/2
Descripción del trabajo
Provide technical assistance as part of a team to develop and maintain clinical systems that meet internal and external clients' needs. Assist with the development of database for local, regional, or transnational use.
• Assist with programming, testing, and documenting databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures.
• Assist in planning and coordinating database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems.
• Assist with programming database manipulations and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
• May assist IT in testing new upgrades to technologies.
• Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
• Meet objectives as assigned, and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
• Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with Clinical Data management team.
• High School Diploma or equivalent High School diploma, or educational equivalence, and 3 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Working knowledge of a relational database Pref
• Good conceptual, organizational and communication skills
• Flexible approach with a conscientious attitude
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red