Senior Product Owner
Descripción del trabajo
Senior Product Owner
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
A Senior Product Owner within the EMR Factory Development Team is responsible for continual development of our data processing platform components and the continued rollout of the platform in many countries and for multiple data types, ensuring efficiency of the processing pipeline from initial data onboarding through to the final client deliverables.
The Product Owner is a subject matter expert who:
- Is responsible for setting the vision of our product within the prevailing competitive landscape as well as managing our suite of products ensuring end to end delivery
- Manages the user experiences of both the direct system users and the business stakeholders
- Defines and manages implementation scope and priorities
- Writes clear, unambiguous user stories based on user requirements
- Communicates clearly to the development scrum team the business objective enabling them to design and deliver the best possible solutions
- Performs user training and leads system demo’s to perspective clients
- Is a role model to their scrum team of creative and highly skilled individuals ensuring an atmosphere of inclusion, responsibility and a drive towards continuous improvement of both the components and team velocity
- Establishes open communication channels within his scrum team and between the other scrum teams ensuring a culture of collaboration and shared responsibility
- Collaborates with other development hubs, RWI Tech Management and Peers to drive process improvement and standardization across all pipelines
- Works closely with scrum development teams, agile operations and Business Unit stakeholders to ensure new capabilities are seamlessly integrated with no impact on existing deliverables
- As a Senior Product Owner for EMR Factory, you will set the vision of what is required for a compelling offering in the prevailing competitive landscape, design and manage a suite of products for a new data processing platform with focus on end-to-end responsibility and delivery.
- As the subject matter expert who owns the delivered functionality, you will manage any associated user experience of the system (or current initiative) from definition to implementation and optimisation. Determining the detail of what needs to be delivered, along the prioritisation of those elements.
- As the representative of the product’s or initiative’s stakeholders within the Software Delivery team, you will work with them to help write unambiguous user stories, ensuring that the team fully understands the business objectives. Our people are creative, highly skilled individuals, driven towards continuous improvement and you will be a role model for these behaviours.
- Ensures establishment of open communication channels within teams, help scrum masters facilitate coordination between teams to improve team velocities and establish a culture of collaboration.
- Collaborate with other development hubs, RWI Tech Management and Peers to drive process improvement and standardization across all pipelines
- To work closely with scrum development teams, agile operations and Business Unit stakeholders to ensure new capabilities are seamlessly integrated with no impact on existing deliverables.
- Convey the product vision to the team
- Clearly communicate the business requirements and the value proposition to the team
- Motivate the team with clear, elevating goals,
- Plan and work with the remote development team
- Collect detail level requirements from Stakeholders and work together with Data Analysts and Delivery Experts
- Manage the business requirements making sure core financial principles are strictly met
- Accountable for the delivered functionality, taking an active role in Iteration and Release Planning meetings
- Undertake business and/or systems analysis to create user stories and specify acceptance criteria for testing
- Write user stories that deliver core functionality for components, ensuring these are functionalities and processes that are needed to make EMR Factory a success
- Maintain and update the product roadmap
- Prioritize the product backlog based on business value and voice of the customer
- Plan the launch of new products and releases, produce tested prototypes
- Ensure that the agile development principles are followed and controlled
- Take part in or facilitate scrum ceremonies
- Develop business cases (where appropriate) and manage impact on the domain to leverage benefits of sharing knowledge / development.
- Become and be the Subject Matter Expert in EMR Factory end-to-end data processing ensuring that current existing functionality is understood by stakeholders and re-used cross country, keeping development scope for new countries to a minimum
- Conduct internal / external research including regular Market and competitive analysis
- Build and maintain a relationship with Stakeholders and establish effective communications and reporting
- Organise and run regular strategic workshops
- Be a user of the system ensuring understanding of the user experience as well as being able to present the components to new users
- Motivate the team to participate proactively in relevant meetings and process discussions, to take ownership and show initiative and openly communicate their feedback and new ideas
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 6+ years plus experience as Product Owner or in client facing role, experience as Product Manager and/or Business Analyst is very beneficial
- Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies
- Scrum Product Owner Certification would be beneficial
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to generate a vision for the domain you will be focussing on which will encourage idea generation that motivates the team(s) to bring concepts to life.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering measurable business value through software or initiatives you have defined – essential
- Experience in managing processes for data on boarding, curation and provisioning would be very beneficial
- Basic Medical know how, Good understanding of the healthcare industry (desirable)
- Efficient writing of clear and succinct user stories plus acceptance criteria that have led to successful delivery
- Have a genuine passion for the business area
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. Fluency in English is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to inspire and influence
We invite you to join our team
QVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red