Senior Business Development Director
Descripción del trabajo
Leads, directs and coordinates activities of a major segment of the sales organization in a large region to achieve financial and strategic growth goals across multiple accounts.
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of a sales team in a large market or a significant portion of a large region to achieve financial goals.
• Directs the activities of sales teams within a large region to achieve/exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals.
• Provides leadership to the sales management team to expand scope of existing contracts and identify new business opportunities.
• Develops relationships with key executives and decision makers within large and strategic accounts.
• Collaborates with all IQVIA different offering departments in developing strategies to promote the full IQVIA offerings to anticipate and meet client needs. Provides direction to the sales management team in developing and executing comprehensive account plan(s) and monitors progress against plans.
• Assigns accounts/territories and associated revenue goals to teams.
• Takes a proactive role in contract strategy.
• Proactively works within global and regional account/sales management in the pursuit of multi-country opportunities.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 15 years of experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red