Regulatory Start Up Intern
Descripción del trabajo
The IQVIA Research and Development Solutions team is focused on helping our healthcare customers to find innovative treatments solutions for patients with the common, large or rarest illnesses. To be part of the Regulatory & Start-Up team will help them to decrease the site activation time and help the site to be ready to recruit patients faster. We seek dynamic and motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
The RSU intern will have the following responsibilities :
- Complete all applicable regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions (WIs) trainings to perform job duties.
- Under close supervision, prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Under close supervision, review, prepare and negotiate site contracts and budgets with sites, if applicable.
The RSU intern has :
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or a pharmacist profile or other relevant experience.
- Knowledge of clinical research.
- Good written and verbal communication skills of English and French languages,
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and use a laptop computer,
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills,
- Effective time management skills.
The position is located in France, office-based in La Défense, for a 6 months fixed-term internship. The monthly gross allowance is 1400 €.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red