Key Account Manager
Descripción del trabajo
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - SALES IQVIA FRANCE
A successful Key Account Manager within IQVIA will lead new and thought-provoking discussions to challenge status quo and ultimately provide innovative solutions that address our clients’ key business challenges.
They must have a good appreciation of the IQVIA core, our offerings, and strong internal network to pull end to end solutions together. Increasingly these engagements should be larger, more complex and longer term to underpin the relationship and value we bring to our clients, in addition to the tactical short term plays, which are key to a successful sales performance
- Lead Business Development and Account Management within 5 or 6 key designated clients, delivering revenue targets in line with the IQVIA Global.
- Develop a partnership relationship with customers mainly from the pharmaceutical industry, and companies providing services in the medical/health/pharmaceutical field, by providing them with the necessary support and expertise.
- Acquire new key contacts, at the executive committee, management and other leaders level (General Management, Market Access Departments, Marketing, Sales, Economic Affairs, Purchasing, etc.) necessary to achieve the sale;
- Through gaining an intimate knowledge of the client and challenging with innovation and ideas, develop and close opportunities to provide end-to-end solutions, growing the size/duration/value of sales over time
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the healthcare industry to maximize value we can offer to clients by offering industry-wide insights
- Develop a good understanding of the breadth of IQVIA capabilities to maximize ability to grow accounts
- Ensure clients are getting maximum value from existing services to which they subscribe, which includes: 1. Liaising with the client to agree and define requirements; 2. Work with clients and internal IQVIA teams to lead and drive client satisfaction with IQVIA services to underpin propensity for repeat, up-sell opportunities, positive referrals etc
- Work collaboratively with IQVIA colleagues across the organization to ensure they are engaged and aligned to the account strategy and support new business opportunities within clients. Work closely with colleagues to pull together successful, complex solutions for clients.
- Ensure methodical completion of underpinning sales activities (eg. account planning, financial reporting, opportunity management etc)
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years’ experience in sales, including at least 5 years in the sale of high value-added products or services
- Proven track record of managing a balanced pipeline of short term tactical opportunities to long term strategic engagements
- Evidence of a successful record of solution selling across a diverse portfolio of capabilities
- Able to develop a network of senior and middle management contacts to build long lasting trusted partnerships
- Strong sales and opportunity management skills across the full sales cycle (from lead identification to contract negotiations and closing)
- Able to create strategic and tactical customer plans
- Either knowledge of the healthcare sector or experience of successfully moving into a new market sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interpret and present complex concepts
- Proactive and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Self-motivated, problem solve who is driven to succeed
- Strategic thinker with a solution focus, combined with ability to execute tactically
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and to work collaboratively to pull together client engagements and delivery of projects
- Fluency in both French and English, strong written English with excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the Pharma Industry in terms of structures, current/future most relevant needs, different stakeholders is a plus
Tour D2, 17 bis place des Reflets, 92400 Courbevoie, Esplanade de la Défense
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red