Internship Innovative Transformations - Healthcare
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics and expertise to help customers drive healthcare - and human health - forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
IQVIA Technologies is a global partner bringing expertise and solutions to the full value chain ‘from molecule to market’, serving clients spanning R&D, Medical, Commercial, Market Access, Global Transformation, Digital, Innovation and IT.
Digital Transformation Advisory (DTA) is a young enthusiastic team that is 3 years old, with a new mindset and proven exponential growth. We collaborate and work on organization-wide transformations to innovative business models, new governance and ways of working, improved operational excellence, and integration of new-generation tools and partners ecosystems to adapt to the Digital reality within the Life Sciences sectors.
To fuel this ambitious growth, IQVIA DTA team is looking for top-caliber individuals to accelerate our ability to serve rapidly growing client needs.
As an Intern - Innovative Transformations in Healthcare, you will be working on transformation projects in the Pharma sector to support clients, mainly in France and Europe. These clients cover different functions spanning R&D, Medical, Commercial, Market Access, Global Transformation, Digital, Innovation and IT.
This position is for an internship position of a duration of 6 months minimum.
Your responsibilities are to deliver excellent client experiences by:
· Participating in consulting teams in the design, delivery and follow up projects in Digital strategy & transformation, Innovation, Technology & Data consulting, and Operational excellence.
· Working hand-in-hand with internal and external stakeholders to capture client needs / opportunity areas, and to translate them into winning proposals that ensure profitability and client added value
· Delivering client-centric satisfaction during projects execution
· Proactively developing and driving the adoption of innovative consulting methodologies through on-the-job learning, and participation in internal and external trainings
· Recommending ideas for continuous improvements and alternative solutions to resolve encountered problems
· Actively contribute to the development of an ecosystem of Pharma Innovation exchange
· Shaping an ecosystem of trust and collaboration within IQVIA and with Clients and partners
Profile and Qualifications:
· Top-caliber individuals who is open to new challenges, with pioneer and entrepreneurial mindset, results-driven, client-centric, enjoy working in teams
· Curiosity for Strategy, Management and/or Digital consulting as a career
· Obsessed about client satisfaction, performance, continuous improvements and self-learning
· Passionate about Digital Transformation & Innovations, especially in Customer Engagement
· Active in Digital ecosystems (e.g. previous participation in hackathons, members of Digital communities, etc.)
· Although not a requirement, experience in Pharma & other Health sectors a plus
· Bilingual English & French (written and oral)
· Pragmatic & sociable
Knowledge / skills required:
· Demonstrated interest in Innovation and/or Transformation and in consulting
· Previous experience in Digital methods and ways of working (e.g. collaborative tools, agile sprints, Lean, etc.) is a plus
· Knowledge and understanding of the Digital & Innovation landscape
· Interest to develop new competencies in an array of technologies (those pertaining to IQVIA’s portfolio, and also others in general)
· Keenness to network with ecosystem of Digital stakeholders (startups, Techs, visionaries) within and outside of Pharma
Primary Location :
Tour D2, 17 bis place des Reflets, 92400 Courbevoie, Esplanade de la Défense
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red