Clinical Research Associate Internship
Descripción del trabajo
The IQVIA Research and Development Solutions team is focused on helping our healthcare customers to find innovative treatments solutions for patients with the common, large or rarest illnesses. You would like to be engaged in the company training program to gain knowledge and skills required to independently conduct clinical monitoring visits in accordance with study protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice and applicable regulatory requirements. We seek dynamic and motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
The CRA Intern will have the following responsibilities :
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced clinical staff.
- Under close supervision, perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practices.
- Under close supervision, administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Under close supervision, evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. Under close supervision may support start-up phase.
- Under close supervision, create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
The CRA Intern has :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in health care or other scientific discipline
- Good written and verbal communication skills of English languages,
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and use a laptop computer,
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills,
- Effective time management skills.
The position is located in France, office-based in La Défense.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red