Software Engineer (Remote)
Descripción del trabajo
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
The Senior Software Developer’s position at BioFortis is a hands-on role that contributes to company’s success through leadership in the enterprise-grade precision medicine technology solutions. Qualified individual will have a solid background in the fundamentals of computer science, cloud computing, and large-scale data processing. Ability to communicate technical ideas effectively and solve complex problems in a team environment will be a key to the success of the team. We are looking for an individual with a great, can-do attitude.
- Work in all levels of the application stack to expand/enhance/scale our cloud-based bio-samples management system
- Design application features using Java, Spring framework and cloud computing technologies
- Collaborate on technical implementation details to meet product requirement
- Write clean, extensible, well-documented code that’s built to last
- Build scalable solutions that handle large, complex datasets in relational databases
- Design and build intuitive user interfaces to boost client’s productivity
- Develop prototype functionality for demos and proofs of concept
- Keep it running – help troubleshoot production issues
Minimum required education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related scientific field required with 5 years of programming experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of OO programming and design and data structures.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Proficiency in Java EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Proficiency in relational database design and programming (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience in building web-based software in a distributed, cloud architecture environment
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Lambda
- Knowledge of AWS RDS, AWS Quicksight, AWS Athena, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Exposure to cloud data warehousing systems (AWS Redshift, Azure Synapse) is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red