Regulatory and Contract Support Associate
Descripción del trabajo
Are you interested in expanding your expertise in regulatory and contract area, working in a cross cultural environment? This job opportunity is for you!
Start your career in the Real-World Evidence Regulatory Affairs and Contracts Team
We have a new role available for those wishing to join the Regulatory and Contract Management team and develop their hard and soft skills as Regulatory and Contract Support Associate (RCSA) in the Real World Late Phase Business.
The objective of this unique role within the company is to empower the Monitors and enhance their role within the RWE DG team.
• You have at least 1 year experience in regulatory and contract management
• You are recognized as a team builder
• You are a good observer and careful listener
• You want to evolve in a position where your hard and soft skills are equally important
Could this be the right career path for you?
Openings exist in both EU and Latin America.
The RCSA provides training, guidance and coaching to RWE Monitors for regulatory and contracting activities through startup and maintenance. This role requires knowledge of the regulatory start-up requirements in target countries throughout the EU and Americas.
We are looking for motivated candidates, collaborative, team builder who are familiar with regulatory startup activities and can apply their own creative thinking to enhance Monitors’ role . If you look to have a positive impact on the onboarding of new collaborators, then apply today!
• Liaising with Country Managers for scheduling of Monitor role on-boarding sessions after the initial onboarding period
• Proactive support and coaching of Monitors
• Subject Matter Expert for RWE Monitors to address questions related to regulatory and contracts for their assigned countries / Region
• Provides ongoing support to RWE Monitors through review of company systems and processes used for study delivery, step-by-step guidance through Monitors’ journey in regulatory startup deliverables (i.e., ICF country customization, regulatory and ethics submissions, contract development and negotiation, etc), and support with maintenance activities
• Contributes to country regulatory and contracts intelligence with practical knowledge, including training materials development and improvement, and may prepare and deliver new trainings as appropriate
Qualifications and skills
• Good understanding of the Clinical Research environment, laws and related guidelines, as appropriate
• At least one year of work experience in in start-up activities
• Demonstrate good listening skills
• Demonstrate interest in collaborative learning and training material improvement
• Proven ability to exercise independent judgment, taking calculated risks when making decisions and providing independent thought to assist in process improvements
• Good, solid interpersonal communication (oral and written) and organization skills
• Demonstrates self-motivation and enthusiasm
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red