Specialty Sales Representative- Psychiatry (Direct Hire) Chattanooga / Atlanta W GA - 2792226
Descripción del trabajo
**This is a direct hire position with Vanda Pharmaceuticals**
Vanda Pharmaceuticals has partnered with IQVIA to support them in their recruiting efforts for this opportunity
We are looking for a top performing Neuroscience Specialty Sales Representative who has demonstrated consistent sales performance and has the passion, hunger and drive to continue to excel in the pharmaceutical industry. This is your chance to join Vanda Pharmaceuticals to help make a better tomorrow for patients!
The Neuroscience Specialty Sales Representative is responsible for executing and promoting products in alignment to the sales strategy in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with the District Sales Manager to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities is anticipated. Additional responsibilities will also include:
- analyze local market, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of the product in defined territory.
- maintain a high and current level of product, disease, competitive and market reimbursement knowledge.
- determine, implement and monitor optimal resource (i.e. Budgets, time, etc.) allocation within assigned territory.
- effectively and persuasively communicate using advance selling and negotiation skills, relevant information to identified target audiences.
- identify, build and leverage advocacy channels.
- secure product access and reimbursement within institutional systems as needed.
- manage travel and promotional budget.
- fulfill all monitoring and reporting requirements including expenses and call reporting using approved systems and processes.
- maintain full compliance to all laws, regulations and Vanda Policies.
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Existing relationships with psychiatrists in the defined territory required
- Atypical anti-psychotic experience and/or orphan drug experience preferred
- Specialty experience in psychiatry, bipolar, depression preferred; CNS experience will be considered
- Reimbursement experience preferred
- Self-Starter, Goal and Results driven – proven track record of above average results
- Possess fortitude to sell and compete and driven with ‘hunter’ mentality
- Strong relationships and knowledge of the territory preferred
- Ability to travel (may include overnights)
- Must reside within territory geography
- Goal and results driven – proven track record of above average results
- Highly clinical, patient centric and tactical with excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written)
- Ability to navigate complex markets and organizations
- Outstanding work ethic
- Dynamic, High-impact individual
- Effective selling and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Ability to read situations quickly and adjust for roadblocks
- Computer proficient
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red