Field Service Engineer - Novasyte
Descripción del trabajo
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Field Service Engineers experience a unique opportunity to employ their technical experience by collaborating with healthcare professionals and leading technical initiatives in medical device technology. The responsibilities of this position includes but are not limited to: coordination of implementation project plan, onsite implementation of hardware and software solutions, and client clinical staff training on system utilization. This is a great opportunity for you to advance your technical and leadership skills! We are hiring immediately with an expected start date of as soon as possible. This position requires you to travel 100% nationally, and must have open availability Monday through Friday.
· Organizing, testing, and updating medical devices, installing and configuring hardware, software, and network products.
· Set-up and organization of equipment and workstations.
· Conduct routine checks and records data from product tests after installation and configuration.
· Oversee a team of support staff, manage project timelines and customer needs.
· Per-diem position requiring travel and open flexibility
· Traveling nationally weekly to support customer needs.
· Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Self-management; work independently and effectively
· Agility to adapt to new hardware & software applications quickly
· Passion for amazing client experiences
· Ability to provide clear and effective oral and written communication
· Effective problem-solver
· Must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system
· Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
· Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time and lift up to 70 pounds
· An active and unrestricted driver license is required for this position
· Healthcare industry experience preferred
· Comfortable training small groups
· Works well in a dynamic team environment
· Understanding of interaction of software/hardware applications and accessories
· Exposure to software interface technologies
· Comfortable with Microsoft Outlook
· Efficient in general Excel functions
Experience in healthcare, pharmacy technician, field service, engineering, biomedical, maintenance, customer service, electronics, electrical, technical work, or IT is beneficial for this position.
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red