Real World Evidence Consultant
Descripción del trabajo
As a Consultant focusing on Real World Solutions you will work on interesting projects for life sciences clients. Consultants are responsible for owning and delivering work independently and should be able to lead small projects or defined streams as part of a larger (often international) engagement. Your analytical, inter-personal and project management skills will be called upon from day one.
• Coordinate thorough qualitative and quantitative research (for both scientific and non-scientific focused projects)
• Reach out and liaise with potential sites (e.g. hospitals, research sites, data holders) and stakeholders such as KOLs, Payers, Clients etc.; for set up of contracts, project meetings, confidentiality agreements and applications
• Perform CRA Site Management visits and serve as project manager on small to medium-sized client engagements
• Create well-structured, client-facing deliverables and communicate insights
• Review and analyze client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost-effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
• Coordinate the development of study deliverables across the study life cycle for retrospective observational studies or investigator driven research, including protocols, statistical analysis plans, summary slides, and/or final study reports with various teams
• Manages project work streams with support of senior team members, assisting with overall project/client management, and day-to-day project oversight and client communications
• Works closely with programmers and performs data investigation on diagnostic, descriptive, and statistical output throughout the course of each research project
• Leads weekly internal project calls to update project status, review project documents and results, and discuss project timeline
• Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Designs, structures, and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems
• May identify new business opportunities of follow-on work and new leads at assigned client.
• Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and life sciences market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities. Begins to develop Centro of Excellence specific subject matter expertise.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red