Manager, Financial Investors Consulting
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives.
IQVIA has been delivering management consulting services to the biopharma industry for over a decade. It is our sole focus on life sciences, deep expertise in key commercial and technical areas, unique access to proprietary data, and in-market presence around the world that allows us to achieve our mission of making a positive long-term impact on healthcare.
The Financial Investors Consulting (FIC) team is part of IQVIA’s Global Consulting Services business unit. The team focuses on partnering with financial investors (e.g. private equity, venture capital, hedge funds) to support healthcare and life sciences investment decisions and offer them value-creating partnerships that maximize their ROI. This includes (but is not limited to) commercial and technical due diligence, asset and target screening, growth strategy and exit/divestment strategy.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
As a Manager at IQVIA, you will be responsible for managing M&A, due diligence and investment-related consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries by:
- Leveraging business and transaction advisory experience and methodological expertise to support with preparing proposals and delivering projects to address client questions, primarily in the areas of due diligence (buy- and sell-side), asset/portfolio/company valuation, asset screening and growth strategy
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources, in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
- Managing the day-to-day development of client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client
- Serving as day-to-day point of contact with client during project delivery, ensuring project satisfaction and supporting building client relationships and accounts
- Supporting overall FIC team and broader consulting initiatives to elevate our capabilities, including (but not limited to) the development of intellectual property, marketing materials, training, recruitment and go-to-market approach
- Support with business development, including proposal development and presentations.
- Support development of IQVIA’s engagement with financial investors across areas within and outside of consulting services
- Serving as a coach to 3-4 staff
Candidates interested in joining our Consulting Services Group as an a Manager should have:
- 5-7 years professional experience in consulting, corporate development, or within a financial institution (e.g. private equity, venture capital) with a focus on M&A / commercial due diligence within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sector
- Minimum of 3-4 years project management experience focused on engagements related to transactions / external investments (due diligence, valuation, asset identification, growth strategy, forecasting), including capabilities to manage large and/or multiple projects while balancing priorities while maintaining high quality delivery
- Evidence of career progression in consulting and/or transaction advisory roles
- Experience working in sizable/ multi-disciplined teams and leading staff
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Strong quantitative skillset and comfortable interpreting financial results / P&Ls, with ability to translate data analysis and qualitative insights into strategic implications for senior investors
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Experience advising clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry and/or financial investors
- Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc.
In addition to the skills and experience above a Manager should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. MBA not required but a plus
- A track record of leadership and people development
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to live and work in the recruiting country
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red