Machine Learning Scientist, Analytics Center of Excellence
Descripción del trabajo
We're looking for research scientists who are passionate about developing next generation machine learning technologies that will have profound impact on medicine and healthcare. Our ambitious machine learning for medicine and healthcare research agenda include but are not limited to:
- Deep phenotyping integrating massive and multimodal health data
- Interpretable machine learning for disease prediction, subtyping and progression
- Pharmacovigilance, drug repurposing, and drug discovery from observational data using structured prediction, generative models, etc.
- Knowledge representation, distillation from multiple aspects of health data
As a machine learning researcher at IQVIA's ACOE, you get to work on the most cutting-edge and exciting projects. You will have access to petabytes of data, state of the art hardware such as massive distributed clusters and GPUs, and professional support from domain experts.
Your typical activities might include:
- Implementing deep learning, machine learning, and data mining algorithms on distributed platform to solve real-world healthcare problems (e.g., disease prediction, risk prediction etc.)
- Designing new algorithms to find predictive patterns that combine heterogeneous data assets, including electronic medical records, healthcare claims, clinical trial data, and unstructured text data.
- Automating machine learning algorithms within the production environment.
- Working with technology teams to support machine-learning algorithms in big data platforms. Supporting customized projects by designing and implementing algorithms and statistical models on related datasets.
- STEM-related Doctorate Degree
- 1-5 years’ experience researching on creating machine learning algorithms
- Strong familiarity with ML algorithms (classification, regression) and processes (how to build models, assess their goodness of fit, etc)
- Familiarity with agile software development lifecycle (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of Hierarchical Modelling
- Used Deep Neural Network libraries such as Tensor Flow, especially with Bayesian Neural Networks
- Knowledge of biostatistics/life sciences/healthcare technology a plus
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red