Assoc Principal, Enterprise Transformation
Descripción del trabajo
Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries. Contributes to new business development and maintaining and strengthening client base.
• Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables.
• Leverages business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions.
• Serves as key point of contact with client.
• Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Ensures clear communication throughout projects and within the team.
• Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements.
• Manages the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
• Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
• Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training.
• Provides direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
• Directs consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings.
• Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client.
• Shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
• Leads ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development.
• Serves as a coach to 3-4 staff.
• Bachelor's Degree Strong academic track record and a relevant graduate qualification Req
• 8-10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression Req
• Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
• A track record of leadership and people development.
• A willingness and ability to travel.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red