Tech Solutions Project Manager
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA Technology Solutions Project Manager (PM) will be in charge of managing the deployment and implementation of IQVIA Tech solutions to IQVIA’s Middle East clients, with an objective of completing projects on time within budget and scope. In addition to the standard project management activities, the PM should be able to perform the role of Business Analysis; to gather and analyze client requirements. The PM may also conduct post-delivery training sessions to clients.
- Manage the relationship with client and all stakeholders including third parties/vendors.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and continually monitor and track progress.
- Conduct detailed Requirement gathering sessions as needed.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure and report to management project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Conduct Training session to Client on solutions delivered.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Previous experience with both CRM and custom software projects is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer engineering.
- 4+ years of experience within the Software industry.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working on agile projects is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Readiness to travel (in normal situations) with an average of 4 days a month.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red