Clinical Trial Assistant
Descripción del trabajo
- Assist Clinical Team Lead (CTL) and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist CTLs with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Awareness of knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines preferred
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- School diploma/certificate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; BS/BA preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in Administrative jobs, preferably with Finance experience.
- Preferably within CRO or pharmaceutical environment.
- Good command of English language
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red