Sr. Patient Recruitment Specialist
Descripción del trabajo
The Global Patients and Site Solutions division of IQVIA™ houses an award-winning, global recruitment, marketing, and site optimization team with approximately 150 staff based in key offices in the US, Europe, and Australia. Specialized in engaging and communicating with patients and clinical sites on a range of healthcare topics, from clinical trial awareness to medical education and support.
As aSr Patient Recruitment Specialist(Grade 130) your main responsibilities will be
- Assist and manage assigned tasks related to the coordination, planning, and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention operational plans on assigned studies.
- Supports the Consumer Marketing Team’s activities for an assigned channel performing a wide variety of tasks including campaign development, campaign monitoring & reporting, opportunity identification & implementation and maintenance of marketing materials.
- Assist Management and Patient Recruitment Operation Leads in completion of the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of projects as deemed necessary.
- Assist Managers with periodic report generation and review.
- Assist with the establishment of new procedures and offer suggestions for process improvements for existing procedures.
- Communicate with sites regarding Recruitment and Retention activities, including but not limited to: making follow-up calls regarding patient referrals, tracking logs, translations management, finance trackers, receipt of Recruitment and Retention materials, etc.
- Communicate with internal project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan and create and provide project reporting.
- May assist in representing IQVIA Patient Recruitment at site/sponsor-facing meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree Health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent.
- Experience in an administrative environment (Project Management, Financial and/or Marketing) Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Advanced English level is required.
- Good command of the Office Package.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red